Butter in Surry Hills and Cointreau have partnered up to celebrate the Day of the Dead (Día de los Muertos) on 2 November. Guests can enjoy a set menu featuring six dishes prepared by Butter’s executive chef, Julian Cincotta. The menu will be served alongside 90 minutes of bottomless Original or Spicy Margaritas made with Cointreau for $90 per person.
The menu features:
- Grandma’s Guac with corn chips
- Corn with manchego cheese and lime
- Wedge Salad with Mexican white dressing and crispy bits
- Impossible Pork Chilli Fries
- Butter’s own Fried Chicken Tacos garnished with jalapeño mayo and pico de gallo
- A plate of Butter’s signature hot fresh cinnamon donuts to finish.
The deal will be available at Butter Surry Hills until the end of November. Margaritas will complement the menu made with premium French liqueur, Cointreau. This popular liqueur is produced in Angers, France and is distilled with a combination of sweet and bitter orange peel to produce a crystal-clear spirit.
Butter draws on American and South East Asian influences to produce fresh, delicious food. Butter is a hybrid fried chicken, fashion store and bar with a cult following and pride themselves on producing fresh, quality food.
Book this tasty Mexican-inspired feast here.