Sydney is about to get jolly as the Cambridge Markets gear up to host several Christmas markets throughout November and December. From Pittwater to Sydney’s CBD, the Cambridge Christmas Markets promise to illuminate Sydney with festive joy.
“It will be our biggest season of Christmas markets yet,” says Cambridge Markets founder and director Madelienne Anderson. “We are so excited to bring these markets to locations across the city and introduce new and existing audiences to a brilliant range of small retailers. Everyone loves a good Christmas market and these will be the best on offer in Sydney, and across Australia.”
“Each of these events is different in its own way. The beach markets have a very chilled coastal vibe, while the city markets are quite arty and urban,” says Madelienne.
- The Cronulla Christmas Market, Cronulla Saturday 18 & Sunday November 19, 10am–4pm. Cronulla Christmas Market will feature Scylla Distilling Co (prepackaged alcohol in bottles), LiliPani (vegan and organic makeup), Bowerbird Jewels (modern handmade jewellery), Tiny Solar Homes and Kristine’s K9 Treats (100% natural dog treats).
- Martin Place Christmas Markets, Martin Place, Sydney. Friday, Saturday and Sunday November 24–26 then Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays until December 23, 11am–8pm. Stalls at the Martin Place Christmas Markets include Finder’s Distillery (locally made arti- san spirits), Mumchiki (boutique children’s clothing), Nougat Limar (gluten-free nougat), Yum Yum (Swedish candy and Lördagsgodis) and AHHA Jewellery.
- The Ultimate Christmas Market EQ, Moore Park Sunday December 3 2023, 10am–4pm. At the Ultimate Christmas Market EQ, expect Kari Foundation (a First Nations charity selling clothing for children and adults), Scent Staples (diffuser oil blends), Flowers by Fran (hand-made wreaths) and Nora J (pearl jewellery).
- The Pittwater Christmas Market, Mona Vale Saturday December 9, 10am–4pm. Pittwater’s stalls include Joseph Pawley Ceramics (bespoke pottery), Sent Studio (soy wax candles), Sea Shells Surf (surfboard covers and combs) and Soka Pantry Co (chilli oil, dukkah and smoked salt).
- The Ryde Christmas Market, Meadowbank Sunday December 10, 10am–4pm. The Ryde Christmas market will have a particular focus on fresh food for all your pre-Christmas entertaining needs, as well as speciality gifting stalls.
Each market will also have a beautifully curated hot food experience, with global stalls offering everything from Moroccan to American cuisine. There will also be a focus on festive goods, from wrapping paper, puddings, Christmas cakes, gingerbread houses and gingerbread biscuits, cards, cherries, wreaths, decorations and Christmas flowers and candles.
You can also enjoy live music at each market, with a special appearance by Santa.