Chiswick Woollahra will be hosting a farmers market on the venue’s lawn on Sunday 17 September from 10am – 3pm. The market will feature stalls from Chiswick’s suppliers as well as Matt Moran chef stalls (ready-to-eat goods from Chiswick as well as Aria, Chophouse, NBF and spritzes from Opera Bar).
Head chefs from each restaurant will be there on the day, serving up delicious goods and chatting with marketgoers. There will also be a Single O coffee cart, Chandon Garden Spritz bar, Lot.X wine stall, live music and family-friendly lawn activities.
“We are lucky to work with seriously incredible suppliers and producers across all of our venues, so it’s really exciting to have this opportunity to showcase them to the public and give them the recognition they deserve”, says Matt.
Read more: Fever-Tree launches new cocktail mixers
Market stalls include:
- Moran Family Farm: lamb and pork from the farm in a range of cuts
- Parisi: a bespoke collection of unique spring produce
- Pepe Saya: salted and unsalted cultured butter, ghee, lemon and passionfruit curd, and their chunky, smooth and chilli peanut butter
- Crumpets by Merna: a range of their top selling crumpets including traditional buttermilk, chocolate, cheese and chive, blueberry and vegan coconut
- Peter Hatfield: Chiswick’s head horticulturist will be selling three different types of his homemade honey
- Sonoma: fresh bespoke sourdough breads, as well as sweet and savoury pastries
- Two Providores: Australian artisanal cheese and accompaniments
- Pinos Dolce Vita Fine Foods: a range of traditionally made charcuterie
- Lot.X Wines: an exclusive range of wines curated by six of Solotel’s sommeliers in partnership with various Australian boutique wineries. By the glass or just a taste, every drop will sing with spring freshness with easy sipping in mind