Leading cosmeceutical facial skincare brand, Dr. LeWinn’s has introduced a new Cleanser Series to its collection of scientifically advanced solutions for skin health, beauty, and wellness.
The series, including the Daily Cleansing Balm and the Daily Polishing Powder, is the brand’s first dermatologically tested range for sensitive skin. These products are designed to promote healthy, radiant skin with lasting results and will be available online from 17 November 2023, with in-store availability nationwide from December.
Drawing on over 30 years of experience, Dr. LeWinn’s skincare professionals have carefully formulated pH-balanced products for this new Cleanser Series. The Daily Cleansing Balm provides deep nourishment, while the Daily Polishing Powder offers a brightening effect. Both products can be used interchangeably, catering to different skin needs, and are suitable for all skin types. They are versatile for day or night use, adding flexibility to any cleansing routine.
Daily Cleansing Balm | 100g, RRP $54.95
The Daily Cleansing Balm’s nurturing benefits come from the formula of shea butter, hyaluronic acid and jojoba seed oil that deliver a flawless and dewy glow. A solid balm-to-oil cleanser that can be used with and without water. The non-stripping cleanser format will effectively remove waterproof makeup, sunscreen, dirt, and pollution.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: Nourishes, offers a protective barrier, and soothes the skin, while restoring moisture. A much-loved emollient providing the skin with a smoother, softer finish
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): The salt form of Hyaluronic acid that hydrates and re-plumps the skin
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Provides moisturising and nourishing properties
- Squalane: An emollient that leaves skin hydrated, balanced, soft, and smooth and helps to restore barrier function
Daily Polishing Powder | 75g | RRP $59.95
Made up of physical and chemical exfoliants, the Daily Polishing Powder instantly polishes to resurface and smooth, while brightening to reduce pigmentation. Gentle enough for everyday use, the mild amino-based powder cleanser activates with water to create a powder-to-foam cleanser.
- Niacinamide: The highly sought-after vitamin B3, Niacinamide is well known for its healing and soothing abilities and works to visibly brighten the skin, even out skin tone, restore moisture and soften the appearance of fine lines
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: A gentle physical exfoliating agent that polishes, resurfaces, and removes dead skin cells and debris from the surface of skin
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic Acid can dissolve deeper into the pores to efficiently exfoliate dead skin cells, resulting in skin that will appear brighter, more radiant and healthy