Show your support for breast cancer research during the month of October and book a Pink Afternoon Tea with friends at The Fullerton Hotel Sydney.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and throughout October, The Fullerton Hotel Sydney is hosting a Pink Afternoon Tea in support of the Breast Cancer Foundation. For every afternoon tea sold throughout the month of October, $5 will be donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation.
The limited edition afternoon tea has been created by the hotel’s talented pastry kitchen and includes the following mouth-watering deserts and savoury items:
- Pink Lamington
- Pink Hazelnut Crunch
- Citrus Chocolate Supreme
- Wild Berry and Peach Detox Verrine
- Ispahan with Lychee, Rose, and Raspberry
- Savoury Truffled Free Range Egg Sandwich
- Cured Ocean Trout with Beetroot Gel
- Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwich
- Organic Goats Cheese and Raspberry Tartlet
- Free Range Chicken and Celery in Sesame Bun
- Poached Lobster in Waffle Basket with Blue Caviar
Go in the draw to win an Argyle Pink diamond
Luxury jeweller Calleija has generously donated an Australian Argyle Pink diamond pendant so each guest that attends the Pink Afternoon tea series will enter the draw for a chance to win the magnificent pendant.
The pendant is valued at $2,690 and features 24 rare Australian Argyle Pink Diamonds with a Fancy Light Pink colour grade.
There are three package options available for the afternoon tea:
- $78 per person – Inclusive of tea and coffee
- $88 per person – Inclusive of a flute of Chandon NV Sparkling Brut
- $98 per person – Inclusive of a flute of Moet and Chandon Rose Imperial Champagne (yes, the pink hues extend to the champagne!)
The Pink Afternoon Tea is available every day in October from 12pm to 6pm. Make sure you book 24 hours in advance. Book your tickets here.