If you haven’t booked a special lunch for Mother’s Day, it’s not too late to lock something in. Here are seven venues across Sydney that are offering Mother’s Day lunch packages.
- Botanic House – Located in the heart of Sydney’s iconic Royal Botanic Garden, Botanic House is celebrating Mother’s Day with a contemporary Australian menu combined with South East Asian flavours crafted from locally sourced ingredients. The deluxe package includes a welcome cocktail/mocktail on arrival, 1 bottle of premium wine and a special dessert. Packages start from $45pp.
- Centennial Homestead – Located in charming Centennial Parkland, Centennial Homestead offers patrons delicious menu specials, lawn games and live music. Also on offer are picnic hampers curated by head chef, Gary Schmidt – allowing guests the opportunity to take their lunch into the park.
- Infinity – Take your Mum to new heights at Sydney’s highest-revolving restaurant. Located in Sydney Tower, Infinity offers unparalleled views of the city from every angle making this Mother’s Day truly unforgettable. Packages start from $190pp.
- Reign – Located inside Sydney’s historic Queen Victoria Building, Reign invites guests to dine like royalty with their ‘Royal Mother’s Tasting Menu’ featuring seasonal, locally sourced dishes and Mumm Grand Cordon Brut on arrival. Packages start from $75pp.
- Me-Gal – Me-Gal is located in a harbourside enclave inside Sydney’s Taronga Zoo, offering a dining experience, set in a natural, native bushland setting. The Mother’s Day offering heroes the restaurant’s shared menu, which includes all of the finest dishes Me-Gal has to offer, and a glass of Mumm Marlborough on arrival. Packages start from $140pp.
- Skyfeast – Sydney’s ultimate buffet dining experience is celebrating Mother’s Day offering a wide range of dishes from around the world with panoramic views of Sydney. Mum will also receive an individually wrapped rose and a box of chocolates to take home. Packages start from $145pp.
- Terrace on the Domain – Surprise your loved ones this Mother’s Day with lunch at Terrace on the Domain, Sydney’s hidden gem located by the Royal Botanic Gardens. The Mother’s Day package includes a four-course shared feast with champagne on arrival, boasting panoramic views of the city skyline and the lush greenery of the gardens. Packages start from $130pp.