Sydney and Melbourne! Grab your bestie because Tia Maria has announced the ‘Two Of A Kind’ events series, headlined by iconic electronic musical duo, Client Liaison and supported by Kinder. The event is inspired by Tia Maria’s ‘Two Of A Kind’ liqueurs, so you’ll need to be a power duo in order to access this special event. You plus one is double the fun.
Dance the night away with ARIA nominated Melbourne indie pop duo, Client Liaison – whose music is influenced by late ’80s and early ’90s electronic and house music. You’ll also get to enjoy support act, Kinder – a sister duo who have featured on Triple J’s Unearthed and are here to share the depth of their Ghanaian heritage with the world.
Tia Maria’s two signature liqueurs – Tia Maria Matcha Cream and the original Tia Maria Cold Brew will feature during the event, with guests enjoying a ‘Two of a kind’ cocktail experience with complimentary classic Espresso Martinis as well as Matcha-tinis. Tasty canapés will also be included as well as a cocktail menu featuring Tia Coffee Negroni, Tia & Coke, Tia & Tonic and Tia Maria Matcha Cream served neat over ice.
Tia Maria is asking guests to turn up dressed in their signature black and green so you can dance the night away in a sea of green and black to some of the best hits on the charts.
How to get tickets to Tia Maria’s ‘Two of A Kind’
In Sydney, the event will take place at Noir on Thursday 6 October 2022. Noir is a sleek new location in Darlinghurst on Oxford Street, where contemporary meets high class. Beneath the neon lights, Noir infuses Sydney’s nightlife scene with unique flair, sophistication and exclusivity.
For those in Melbourne, the event will come to life on Thursday 13 October at Nick & Nora’s, a glamorous bar inspired by the 1933 fictional duo, Nick and Nora from the novel The Thin Man.
To secure tickets to this exclusive party in your city, register for the chance to win a free double pass by visiting: www.tiamariaevents.com.au
Registrations for Sydney close on the 22nd of September and Melbourne registrations close on the 29th of September.
Tia Maria Cocktail Recipes
- 30ml Tia Maria Cold Brew
- 30ml Vodka
- 30ml of Espresso (or cold brew coffee)
- Coffee beans to garnish
- Fill a martini glass with ice and set aside to chill.
- Pour Tia Maria Cold Brew, vodka and espresso into a cocktail shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice
- Shake the ingredients together.
- Empty the martini glass of ice.
- Pour in the contents of the shaker using a strainer and sieve into the glass.
- Finish with three coffee beans.
- 60ml Tia Maria Matcha Cream
- 30ml Vodka
- Matcha powder to garnish the rim glass
- Create your perfect green matcha rim on half of a chilled coupe or martini glass.
- Pour Tia Maria Matcha, vodka and ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the ingredients together. Pour in the contents of the shaker using a strainer and sieve into the glass.