A number of venues across Sydney are celebrating Sydney WorldPride 2023 with specially created menus and events during the festival. Here’s a rundown:
Bondi Beach is turning up the heat on Saturday 4th of March and throwing a beach party from 3pm – 10pm, with Nicole Scherzinger headlining.
North Bondi Fish
North Bondi Fish is hosting a pre-beach party, complete with music, margs, love and golden glitter. A line-up of much-loved DJs will be hitting the decks to pump out tunes that evoke nothing but fun, and beats that’ll make you sizzle and dazzle down to Bondi’s sands to continue through til’ late in the night. Plus, their Summer of Margs menu has been extended to Sunday 5th of March to satisfy any margy cravings.
- When: Saturday 4 March | 11am – late
- Included: DJ Line-Up:
- 11am – 2pm | Troy Beman
- 2pm – 5pm | Timothy Love
- 5pm – 8pm | Lara Hyams
- 8pm – 10:30pm | Sasha Nova
Book your table here.
Reign at QVB
Whether you’re looking for a post party recovery or pre’s before heading out, Reign at QVB is the place to be on Sunday’s during World Pride. Join MC Lady Francesca for a four-course brunch with paired bubbles of your choice, served by topless waiters.
- When: Every Sunday | 19 February – 5 March | 10am or 12pm bookings
- Included: Continuous flow of chosen beverage package, performances and meet and greet by Lady Francesca,
- Menu: Chives crumpets, cod egg cream, bottarga; chicken liver parfait, sauterne, cornichons; potato gnocchi, sautéed greens, parmesan sauce; valrhona chocolate mousse, raspberry sorbet
- G.H. Mumm Grand Cordon Champagne | $174pp
- Bandini Prosecco, Veneto, Italy | $110pp
- Chandon Garden Spritz | $125
- Free flow of Mimosa & Bellini | $110pp
Book your table here.
Portside Bar After Dark
For two nights only, discover the energy and excitement of Portside Bar After Dark, located at the Sydney Opera House. As the Harbourside comes alive for World Pride, enjoy the sounds of live DJ’s and the vibrant atmosphere as you indulge in delicious Archie Rose cocktails, bar snacks and desserts.
- When: Saturday 18 February | Thursday 23 February | 8pm – late
- Free entry – walk-in only
Stop by for a golden moment and relish the decadent and indulgent Chophouse chocolate block and Gold Fashioned cocktail, located in Bligh Street, Sydney.
- When: 17 February – 5 March
Find out more here here.