With the popularity of non-alcoholic wine alternatives on the rise, you’ve more than likely heard of NON. Based in Victoria, this wine alternative redefines the afternoon tipple occasion, using the natural world and multidisciplinary techniques to produce wine alternatives. Pick up a bottle to take to your next brunch, winter hangout with friends or date night.
So which flavour are you?
- Salted Raspberry & Chamomile
- Profile: Balanced sweet and salty, chamomile provides lingering tannins for a floral finish.
- Occasion: Self-relaxation, brunches and date night
- Caramelised Pear & Kombu
- Profile: Bold body with a buttery texture. Minerality from kombu with lingering spice finish.
- Occasion: Self-indulgence, grilling and BBQs, autumn evenings
Read more: NONHQ opens cellar doors
- Toasted Cinnamon & Yuzu
- Profile: Birth, tart and balanced with a savoury undertone.
- Occasion: Summer parties, lunches, casual get-togethers
- Lemon Marmalade & Hibiscus
- Profile: Tart native citrus, floral body, menthol aroma and finish.
- Occasion: Solo retreats, aperitivo hour, summer celebrations
- Stewed Cherry & Coffee
- Profile: Rich dark fruits, spiced nose with undertones of coffee.
- Occasion: Afternoon pick-me-up, dinner parties, winter hangouts
Still not sure which number you are? Check out the range of singles, sets and six-packs here. The Everyday Set is a good place to start, with numbers 1, 3 and 7 included in the three-pack.
How to drink it: This wine alternative uses real flavour which means once purchased, it’s recommended you drink it straight away or store it in a cool, dark place for 18 months. Before serving, refrigerate (6°C-10°C), serve 150ml in a wine glass and enjoy!