Celebrate winter at Chiswick as the venue unveils an array of delicious seasonal activities. Enjoy events such as Live Music Tuesdays, Roasts & Jazz Sundays, and the highly anticipated annual Truffle Dinner.
Every Tuesday evening in June, Chiswick will host intimate live band performances, serenading guests with a range of cult classics and favourite hits. From 6pm onwards, diners can bask in the inviting atmosphere while savouring the exquisite flavours of Head Chef Taylor Cullen’s garden harvest menu.
Chiswick’s winter season will revolve around the allure of truffles. Throughout the season, truffles will be incorporated into special menu items, culminating in the eagerly awaited annual truffle dinner on June 21st, presented in collaboration with The Truffle Farm Canberra.
A selection of dishes from this event will be available as limited-time specials at the venue, featuring highlights such as:
- Kingfish tartlet with truffle ponzu and Tasmanian pepper.
- Duck liver parfait éclair with chestnut and shaved truffle.
- Jerusalem artichoke with macadamia and Pete’s truffle honey.
- Truffle brioche-stuffed chicken accompanied by celeriac gratin and winter greens.
- Truffle custard tart infused with Messina Jersey milk.
Come July, Chiswick will introduce Roasts & Jazz Sundays, a unique twist on the classic Sunday roast. Indulge in succulent pork and beef, featured on a rotating menu that changes weekly. Enjoy live jazz performances while indulging in a leisurely Sunday roast.
The Roasts & Jazz menu options include:
- Beef Riverine MBS+2 sirloin served with a buckwheat Yorkshire pudding, confit shallots, celeriac, swede, and potato bake, horseradish emulsion, mustard jus, winter steamed greens, honey-roasted carrots and parsnips, and Chiswick’s herb salsa. For dessert, enjoy a delectable sticky toffee pudding with fudge and vanilla.
- Herb-stuffed pork rack, roasted whole and accompanied by baked apple and spec compote, crisp Brussels sprouts, honey-roasted parsnip and carrot, duck fat potatoes, olive, thyme, fermented cabbage, mustard jus, herbed peas, preserved lemon, and Chiswick’s herb salsa. Conclude the meal with a pork fat and rhubarb galette served with clotted cream.
Chiswick prides itself on sourcing top-quality produce, with winter greens harvested directly from its kitchen garden and pork procured from Matt Moran’s farm in the Central Tablelands.
The series of events will culminate on the final Sunday of the month (July 30th), with a ‘Christmas in July’ theme.
This special menu will feature Matt’s honey-glazed ham, Chiswick roast turkey, duck fat potatoes, and spiced parsnip and carrot.
In addition to these special activities, Chiswick will offer a seasonal-long menu over winter that showcases exceptional produce. Dishes to consider include wood-baked halloumi paired with blistered grapes, crispy zucchini with monteforte and anchovy, and butterflied king prawns accompanied by garden herb butter.
Main course options feature truffle egg pasta with cheddar and brassicas, ocean trout with wood-roasted cabbage and nasturtium butter, and the renowned Chiswick slow-roasted lamb shoulder served with pumpkin and mint sauce. A selection of sides includes crisp Brussels sprouts, steamed winter greens and hot chips with celery salt and herb mayo. On the dessert menu: rhubarb tart with buffalo curd; roasted quince, fennel, almond gelato; and Chiswick’s indulgent ‘fairy bread’ profiteroles.
- Where: 65 Ocean Street, Woollahra, NSW, 2025
- Book your table here.